My name is Sheena Moser. Soulful Hands mission is to improve quality of life in each and every person through massage therapy.
I will work with you individually to restore and support your optimal health & well being. My goal is to offer you relief of your facilitating symptoms, enhancing range of motion or just simply relaxation. I have polished my skills working at a chiropractic and wellness center and through continued education training. I am very passionate about massage and helping others.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW GUIDELINES STARTING JULY, 1, 2020:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the massage room for both client and therapist use.
- Hand-washing with soap and water will be done by the therapist prior to and immediately following the massage session.
- Disinfectant procedures are followed between EVERY client. This always happened under circumstances but additional safety measures are taking place such as door handles, floors and ALL surfaces. Hospital grade germicidal cleaners will be used.
- Doors and windows will be opened after each client to help ventilate the area and circulate fresh air.
- No one other then the client will be allowed into the office during the session. Exceptions will be made for parent/guardian of a minor or a caretaker. In these cases only 1 person will allowed in.
- Masks are required to be worn by both the therapist and the client during their session. They may be pulled down below the nose (or taken off if necessary) while lying face down. Medical issues that make it impossible to wear a mask MUST be addressed prior to the appointment so other precautions can be made.
- Your temperature may be taken with a no touch forehead thermometer prior to entering the office.
- ALL clients will be required to fill out and sign a COVID-19 Information and Liability Waiver indicating that they understand that the risk of infection increases through close contact with others, like he level required to provide massage. I CAN NOT perform massage if this is not signed.
As always, if you are feeling sick or showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, flu-like symptoms, loss of smell or taste, or you have been in contact with someone who tested positive, or you tested positive, please reschedule your appointment.